We specialise in the growth and development of existing and emerging leaders within companies.
It usually requires an organisational investment of five to ten years to assist emerging leaders to move into top-tier leadership roles. We work with our clients to develop long-term plans and interventions that focus on identifying, developing and nurturing the talents of existing and emerging leaders, as well as keeping them engaged within the organisation.
The Keogh Way of leadership development is based on a sound understanding of the individuals, the organisation and the business and an early engagement with sponsors and mentors.
We utilise the following leadership development elements:
- Regular reviews and alignment of individual, team function and business plans
- Staged and integrated development programs focussing on all (hard and soft) aspects of team development underpinned by personal development
- Accelerated learning
- Core competency base
- Environments focussed on learning and empowerment and characterised
by accountability and working towards common goals
- Experiential activities including role rotation
- Online and 1:1 support
- Sponsors coaching and mentoring
- Corrective and confirmative feedback
- Developing heart and soul integration- teamwork with integrity.
View our client testimonials for Leadership Development here.