Although the challenges facing leaders are quickly changing, the methods being used to develop them mostly remain the same. Our approach is vastly different: we focus on unleashing each leader’s unique sparks of brilliance - shifting mind-sets and heart-sets in the process.Keogh offers a range of bespoke experiences that allow leaders to recognise and step into their potential. We aim to take leaders beyond their comfort zone into a space of accelerated growth and possibility as a person and a leader.
How do you get the Leadership Edge?
Keogh’s leadership development programs have become renowned for producing some of the most admired and sought-after executives and leaders. The programs will challenge, confound, captivate, inspire, excite, transform and propel leaders at any level.
Leadership Edge is based on the latest research of what works in leadership development, combined with over 30 years of experience. It’s a process which covers several steps:
- Self – the first mantra of compelling leadership. Managing self beyond all others
- Quantum – utilising all intelligences for lifting performance and outcomes
- Smarts – thinking and understanding holistically and strategically
- Legacy – shaping a compelling vision and purpose for self as leader
- Community – engaging the hearts and minds of those around us
- World – viewing “reality” through new lenses to open new possibilities
Leadership Development insights
12 Holiday Nudges: Amazon Deforestation
12 Holiday Nudges: Hong Kong Protests
12 Holiday Nudges: ScoMo Stays PM
12 Holiday Nudges: Greta Thunberg and Climate Strikes
12 Holiday Nudges: Growth with a Growth Mindset at Microsoft
12 Holiday Nudges: BlackRock’s Letter to Investors
12 Holiday Nudges: Hayne Royal Commission
12 Holiday Nudges: Is Google’s Fitbit Acquisition Healthy?
Sign up for the latest news