Although the challenges facing leaders are quickly changing, the methods being used to develop them mostly remain the same. Our approach is vastly different: we focus on unleashing each leader’s unique sparks of brilliance - shifting mind-sets and heart-sets in the process. Keogh offers a range of bespoke experiences that allow leaders to recognise and step into their potential. We aim to take leaders beyond their comfort zone into a space of accelerated growth and possibility as a person and a leader.
How do you get the Leadership Edge?
Keogh’s leadership development programs have become renowned for producing some of the most admired and sought-after executives and leaders. The programs will challenge, confound, captivate, inspire, excite, transform and propel leaders at any level.
Leadership Edge is based on the latest research of what works in leadership development, combined with over 30 years of experience. It’s a process which covers several steps:
- Self – the first mantra of compelling leadership. Managing self beyond all others
- Quantum – utilising all intelligences for lifting performance and outcomes
- Smarts – thinking and understanding holistically and strategically
- Legacy – shaping a compelling vision and purpose for self as leader
- Community – engaging the hearts and minds of those around us
- World – viewing “reality” through new lenses to open new possibilities
Leadership Development insights
IBL Bootcamp Program Outline & Dates
Want More Aha! Moments? Try This.
Leadership Bootcamp: Turn The Ship Around
The Power of Dissent
The Resurgence of Organisational Purpose
Why is innovation so difficult to implement?
What it takes: C-Suite success factors for Organisational Change
Do I need a Leadership Coach or Mentor?
A little Christmas-time wisdom
Small Steps: Meeting with David Marquet
Sign up for the latest news